Doubles specific points game. Quick, fun and competitive to help sharpen up your doubles play. Come with a partner or go solo with a stranger - it doesn't matter.
Object: You and your Doubles partner must challenge and win 4 Points before losing 2 against a CHAMPION PAIR. If you can, you become the CHAMPIONS.
Click here for a YouTube video with further info.
- No serves or return of serves played.
- Coach feeds balls in play from the Champions side to the Challengers from either the Deuce or Ad court for the whole basket.
- THE FIRST BALL FED TO EACH NEW CHALLENGING PAIR...
Challengers who hit an outright winner off the first ball feed will become Champions straight away.
All other balls fed after the first ball can be hit by either Challenger. Feeds will be random and go anywhere with any variety of shot to create a Live Ball game.
After First Ball, Challengers will try to win 4 points before losing 2 against the Champions.
- Must be hit by that challenger from the baseline to the requested spot by the feeder, this can be either: forehand crosscourt/backhand crosscourt /Inside out forehand /or "OPEN BALL" [line or cross].
- Cannot be directly "poached" by the Champions Team net player unless it is an "OPEN BALL" feed.
- Should not be hit out or in the net, otherwise challengers are immediately replaced.